Re: Enable PSR in IvyBridge?

On Fri, 7 Aug, 2015 at 12:56 AM, Rodrigo Vivi <rodrigo.vivi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 1:20 PM harrykipper <harrykipper@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I just discovered that Intel introduced PSR with IvyBridge, so I tried

Unfortunately this information is incorrect. There is no PSR on IVB. No single mention in the specs here.

Right. Sorry. I was misled by this Register article http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/09/14/intel_demos_panel_self_refresh_display_tech/

It explicitly says "Intel will be supporting the tech in its 'Ivy Bridge' processors" :-(

I even had a feeling that after "activating" it the laptop was drawing less power :-D