Re: Reason for discontinuing support for Glamor

I’m afraid I made an error of judgement here http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2014-September/044066.html . I therefore apologize for that.

However, when I tried to add glamor support by passing --enable-glamor to configure, it doesn’t recognize such option.

xf86-video-intel: configure was passed unrecognised options: --enable-glamor [unknown-configure-option]

I’m using xf86-video-intel version 2.99.917.

Chan Kit