Re: [Beignet] Haswell issues

Andi,

Thanks for your comments and that makes sense for me, just check kernel version is not
an ideal method for those unofficial kernels with back porting patches. Then we have the
following open questions in my mind:

  How do we check whether the i915 KMD support secure batch buffer execution if the batch
  buffer pass the cmd parser check under full-ppgtt mode in UMD?

  How do we check whether the i915 KMD support secure batch buffer execution with aliasing
  ppgtt after the merging of the patch "drm/i915: Arm cmd parser with aliasing ppgtt only" in UMD?

CC to Daniel, do you have any suggestion here?

Thanks,
Zhigang Gong.