Re: looks like a issue in do_switch() and mi_set_context() in i915_gem_context.c?

Hi Chris:
Thanks for the reply. :) I can understand that the backing storage is pinned at this time, as the reference counter of context object should not be zero. But for VMA, is there any chance that the vma will be unbinded from GGTT at this time by shrinker? I saw that i915_gem_object_ggtt_unpin() will decrease the VMA reference counter...

Thanks,
Zhi.