intel gm45 chipset problem

 hello:
    My machine is intel gm45 chipset,i found a problem in ubuntu 10.04.
When i use xrandr to change output on VGA and TV, sometime is not successd.I update ubuntu 10.04 to ubuntu 13.04,founding the bug has solved, but my compony need the machine use ubuntu10.04.
So i need someone help, how can i do to solve the problem in ubuntu 10.04, thanks.

金文波/jinwb
深圳市开立医疗科技股份有限公司
Tel: (86755)-26722890*8841
Mobile:134 1004 6272
Addr: 深圳市南山区玉泉路毅哲大厦十五楼 / YiZhe Bulidiing, Yuquan Road, Shenzhen, China.

本邮件及其附件为机密信息,仅供指定收件人作为特定目的使用,并受法律保护。若您误收到本邮件,请立即回复本邮件知会发件人并将此邮件从你的计算机系统删除。严禁对本邮件及其附件以任何形式进行泄露、复制或转发。更多信息请参阅www.sonoscape.com。深圳开立生物医疗科技股份有限公司对本邮件保有一切权利。
This E-mail (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by replying to this E-mail and delete this E-mail. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments is strictly prohibited. More information please refer to www.sonoscape.com. SONOSCAPE MEDICAL CORP. all rights reserved.