turn off lowmemorykiller when running IGT on Android?

Hi All.
   After some pain trying to resolve an IGT test getting killed by the Android
Lowmemorykiller,  it seems to me that in the context of the IGT tests we
just don't need (or want) the android low memory killer. The Linux memory
management and oom functions are perfectly adequate.
Rob Becket kindly pointed me to a module parameter I can adjust to effectively
stop the low memory killer from killing anything and I would like to suggest
that we use this with all IGT tests when run on Android.

   echo "9999" >  /sys/module/lowmemorykiller/parameters/adj

This is easily done from the console but I think we should put it in igt_core.c
So that it does not get forgotten, perhaps by adding it to the
omm_adjust_for_doom function (within #ifdef ANDROID of course).
What do people think?

  Tim Gore