Graphics driver Init code

Hi Everyone,

I am an Operating system developer and I'm working on a project for
which I wanted to understand the working of Intel Graphics Driver.
Being somewhat new in this field, Can I ask anyone to point me where
should I start digging in the code? I mean where the graphic driver
initializes contact with the GPU.

I'm extremely sorry if I broke any mailing list etiquette. Please forgive me.

Thanks in Advance,
Dushyant Behl