Re: [Xen-devel] [Announcement] Updates to XenGT - a Mediated Graphics Passthrough Solution from Intel

On 07/29/2014 06:09 PM, Dario Faggioli wrote:
Perhaps the info is available somewhere already (in which case, sorry),
but what's the (if any) upstreaming plan/status/ETA?

I think this info could well be part of these updates. :-)

Thanks for your opinion :-)

We plan to start the upstreaming work in this quarter. For your information,
Wei's IOREQ server enhancement(aka "Extend ioreq-server to support page write protection")
is actually part of the upstreaming effort.

Patches for different components will be sent out later.

Thanks and Regards,
Dario

--
Thanks,