Getting primary plane_id in i-g-t

Hi,

I am writing i-g-t for primary plane 180 degree rotation.
How can we get plane_id for primary plane?
Following call returns an igt_plane_t for primary plane:
igt_output_get_plane(test_data->output, IGT_PLANE_PRIMARY)

But this has drm_plane as null, so couldn't get plane_id.

Then I tried getting planes from drmModeGetPlaneResources and drmModeGetPlane. But I am getting only sprite planes from that call.

I also tried, drmSetClientCap but can't figure out which plane is primary.

Is there a way to get primary plane and the plane_id for that?

Thanks,
Sonika