Re: New and original LED components from manufacturers

Dear all purchasers,

    Glad to know you !

    This is Vio from MIT INTERNATIONAL LTDWe are professional stock supplier of electronic components for over 11 years, especially LED parts.

    All of our stock parts are from original manufacturers and OEM factories which involve in Civilian, Industrial and Military, 100% new and original at very competitive price.

Our Strong Brands: OSRAM, KINGBIRG, DIALIGHT, STANLEY, AVAGO, EVERLIGH, MURATA, HI-LIGHT, LIGITEK, LITEON.

Our Product Line: LEDs, ICs, Transistors & Diodes, Resistors & Capacitors, Connector, hard-to-find & obsolete parts.

Professional Services: Accept reasonable TP, Pass QC, short lead time.

    Welcome your regular/daily RFQ which is intended to be quoted immediately! Thank you!

Best Regards!

Vio Chan

Sales Director

MIT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED.

ROOM 2801 BUILDING A STARS PLAZA,HUAQIANG NORTH ROAD,FUTIAN DIST,SHENZHEN ,GUANGDONG, CHINA, 518000

Tel: +86-755-84522096

Fax: +86-755-28345197

MSN: mitviochan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Email: vio@xxxxxxxxxxxx