Re: Supporting fused display configurations

On Thu, Dec 05, 2013 at 02:09:33PM +0000, Chris Wilson wrote:
> Patches look fine. Just relying on fuse registers being correct is like
> relying on vbt being correct, fraught with anxiety.

Well, I believe those bits are directly reflecting the fuses/straps
programmed (the sames that will actually disable hw), so it should be
better than VBT. On the other hand, that's the reason why I only check
from IVB on and not from ILK to not take unecessary risks on platforms
with no known fused config.

In any case, if someone with such a device could test the series :)

--
Damien