Re: display problems since: drm/i915/dp: workaround BIOS eDP bpp clamping issue

El 01/11/13 19:18, Daniel Vetter escribió:

Wut, that was not the expected response. Just to check: You didn't
upgrade any userspace drivers at the same time?

No, userspace side remains the same (xf86-video-intel 2.99.905)

Otherwise can you please attempt a reverse bisect so that we can find
out which patch to backport to stable kernels?

aww.. ok.. I 'll give that a try.. if I can figure out the best way to do so...

--
"Judging by their response, the meanest thing you can do to people on the Internet is to give them really good software for free". - Anil Dash