Review me!

Daniel is pushing for something like this upstream so that we can catch
missed interrupts again. This contains the compromise for Ben and Jesse,
and should work even better than before with absent interrupts.

I'm not thrilled by the test_/missed_irq debugfs interface, it is a little
racy, but I didn't want to impact the hotpath.
-Chris