Disable connectors at compile time or runtime

Hi all,

I'm not using a docking station and would like to completely disable all connectors / ports except the internal laptop monitor. Can I do that with an option I pass to the driver through a kernel commandline, or do I have to do this at compile time? If so, how? I'd also be willing to patch the driver if someone can briefly explain how to do it...

Thank you in advance
Regards

jan