How to adjust gamma & brightness for individual colors using intel_gpu_write?

Dear all,

I'm looking to adjust gamma & brightness for individual colors in Linux.
Windows had Intel HD graphic Control Panel which allow to adjust gamma & brightness for individual colors directly using the driver.
Since there is no Intel Graphic Control Panel on Linux, after some searches on the web, I found out that writing value directly to the GPU register might be the answer.
But the best I can come up with is address 3C6h - 3C9h.
Any help is appreciated.