Updated drm-intel-testing

Hi all,

CI has been really effective in catching problems before users have reported
them to us. All Bugzilla from this tag are from our CI! We can pat ourselves
on the shoulder.

Due to FOSDEM prep and travel, there's quite a hunk of patches, I've tried
to highlight the ones with most testing impact on the top.

Regards, Joonas
---
The following changes tagged drm-intel-testing-2018-02-07:

UAPI Changes:

- Userspace whitelist register GEN9_SLICE_COMMON_ECO_CHICKEN1 for GLK (Kenneth)
- Non-existent PMU counters are not placed to sysfs (Tvrtko)
- Add a note to deprecate I915_SET_COLORKEY_NONE and ignore it (Ville)
    * Intel DDX never ended using it, and implementation was wonky

Core Changes:

- Moved away from struct timeval into ktime_t in prep for 2038 (Arnd)
    * Merged the i915 portion through drm-tip, no core dependencies

Driver Changes:

- Base support for Icelake and Icelake PCH (Anusha, Rodrigo, Mahesh, Paulo, James, Kelvin)
- Add AUX-F port support for Cannonlake (Rodrigo)
- New DMC firmware for 1.07 Cannonlake (Anusha)
    * Go to linux-firmware.git to get it
- Reject non-cursor planes nearly (3 px) out of screen on GLK/CNL (Imre)
- Y/Yf modifiers restored for SKL+ sprites (Ville)
- Compressed framebuffer support for sprites (Ville)
- Tune down overly aggressive shrinking (Chris)
- Shrink kmem caches when GPU is idle (Chris)
- EDID bit-banging fallback for HDMI EDID (Stefan)
- Don't boost the GPU when the waited request is already running (Chris)
- Avoid GLK/BXT CDCLK frequency locking timeouts (Imre)
- Limit DP link rate according to VBT on CNL+ (Jani)
- Skip post-reset request emission if the engine is not idle (Chris)
- Report any link training error on a fixed eDP panel as errors (Manasi)
- DSI panel fixes for Bay Trail (Hans)
- Selftest additions and improvements (Chris, Matt)
- DMA fence test additions and accompanying fixes (Chris)
- Power domain vs. register access fix (Maarten)
- Squelch warnings for people with teensy framebuffers (stride < 512) (Maarten)
- Increase Render/Media power gating hysteresis for Gen9+ (Chris)
- HDMI vswing display workaround for Gen9+ (Ville)
- GuC code cleanup and lockdep fixes (Sagar, Michal Wa.)
- Continuously run hangcheck for simplicity (Chris)
- Execlist debugging improvements (Chris)
- GuC debugging improvements (Sujaritha, Michal Wa., Sagar)
- Command parser boundary checks (Michal Srb)
- Add a workaround for 3DSTATE_SAMPLE_PATTERN on CNL (Rafael)
- Fix PMU enabling race condition (Tvrtko)
- Usual smaller testing and debugging improvements