[i-g-t] many testcases skiped

Hi~ all,

I want to run the testcases of igt, but there are some problems during that. Lots of testcase started with gem and kms skiped.

Thanks for your helping.

I make the piglit and igt by following steps

    $cd piglit

    $cmake .

    $male

    $make install

    $cd intel-gpu-tools

    $./autogen

    $make

All of these steps are successful. And I write the path of igt in piglit.conf. running the tests by calling

    "./piglit run igt -t gem_sync /tmp"

But all the case shows skip. Here is the output.

    root@lkp-skl-sp1 /lkp/benchmarks/piglit# ./bin/piglit run igt -t gem_sync /tmp
    [46/46] skip: 46

Further, I try to run the test case directly, by running the test program in igt. All the case skiped with following tips.

    root@lkp-skl-sp1 /lkp/benchmarks/piglit/lib/piglit/bin/igt/tests# ./gem_sync
    IGT-Version: 1.19-g4258cc8e (x86_64) (Linux: 4.9.0 x86_64)
    Test requirement not met in function drm_open_driver, file drmtest.c:359:
    Test requirement: !(fd<0)
    No known gpu found
    Last errno: 2, No such file or directory

my environment:

 - Linux lkp-skl-sp1 4.9.0

 -  cpu skylake i7-6700

May I have something ignored? Or What kind of equipment can meet the test requirements?

Thank you

Gu