Question about relationship between intel-gfx-SVM and PASID

Hi, I am a newbie on the intel-gfx and tries to use the shared virtual memory

which is mentioned in several intel documents (vt-d and Intel-gfx-prm)

supported in the opencl library to share address space between

CPU and intel integrated GPU.

As far as I know, shared virtual memory is supported as a part of intel VT-D extension

with the help of IOMMU and PASID.

Although It seems that intel-gfx repo has the source code related with PASID,

the opencl library for intel-gfx (beignet) doesn't use the any functions

related with PAISD nor IOMMU.

It seems that clSVMAlloc is a opencl function for zero copy

following the Intel document,

but it doesn't use any functions related with PASID and IOMMU.

Is the current intel-gfx supports the virtual address space sharing

thorugh the IOMMU and PASID?

*I am so sorry If I sent this mail to wrong mailing list

Best regards

Jaehyuk.