Re: mail address selection for calendar event planning

Hello Marco,

“internal” is the default value of the defaultdomain imapd.conf’s parameter, so changing it might help.  Look also at the calendar_user_address_set parameter.

Cyrus IMAP sends emails for iCalendar objects, when it recognizes one of the email addresses there as owned by the current user.  While there is a default, you can add more email addresses (replace the default) you have with

curl -XPROPPATCH -Hcontent-type:application/xml -umm@domain:password --data-binary @- <<EOF https://server/dav/principals/user/mm

<propertyupdate xmlns="DAV:" xmlns:c="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:caldav">
  <set>
   <prop>
   </prop>
 </set>