Re: Lost seen status and flags

Hi,

I did an upgrade (and made a mistake with that), and I switched to unixhierarchysep and altnamespace.

During this I lost the "seen status" and "flags" from the messages.

- Is there a way to get them back?  I have backups.

- When will this happen?

I posted a message a few months ago asking for help restoring seen state from backups but didn't hear back. I've been meaning to delve into it myself and will definitely do so before an upcoming major upgrade of Cyrus.

...but in the meantime I'm interested to hear about any procedures you find for doing it.

Good luck!

Best wishes,
@ndy

--