Re: Cyrus imap 3.4.8: synchronizing local mailbox list with MUPDATE server does not work

Hi

Zitat von ellie timoney <ellie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

[...]

What's been baffling me so far though, is that our tests don't detect any problem. But! That's because our tests only run ctl_mboxlist -m on startup, before any mailboxes have been created, and the LIST response is empty. As part of fixing this, I think I'll probably add a ctl_mboxlist -m call on each backend as part of our post-test sanity checks. That should catch this sort of thing coming back in the future.

Now we know that the new versions brakes down any murder setup. Why not send a warn mail on the announcement list not to use this new packages?

--
Liebe Gruesse, with best regards
Stephan Lauffer

Pedagogical University Freiburg - Germany
http://www.ph-freiburg.de/zik/