Upgrade murder cluster from 3.2 to 3.8 : Replica's sieve scripts are empty

Hello,

I have started the upgrade of my murder infrastructure and I face several problems.

Context :
- 30 backends in self made cyrus 3.2.6 (Debian packages with last patches).
         - Several frontend in cyrus 3.2
         - one mupdate in 3.2

Cyrus Imapd docs : « Generally accepted wisdom when upgrading a Murder configuration is to upgrade all your back end servers first. This can be done one at a time. Upgrade your mupdate master and front ends last. »

and

« If you're familiar with replication, and your current installation is 2.4 or newer, you can set up your existing installation to replicate data to a new 3.8 installation and failover to the new installation when you're ready. »

All backends are replicated to 3.8.1-1~bpo12 Debian package backported to Bookworm.

3 replicated backends in 3.8 version are now in production.

Second problem. There will be one other mail.

2) Replica's sieve scripts are empty
First replicated script is ok, but modified following ones are empty.

Initial sync :
root@cyrus-backend-dev-01:~# cyrus sync_client -v -A -n replica
USER test
MAILBOX user.test