Re: deleting shared mailboxes fails

Hello,

yes, I guessed that much from the error message. But that wasn't
necessary before and I wondered if that's an intended behaviour and,
more important: Is it possible to switch that back, as it was before. I
ask because certain automatic processes in our systems do not work
anymore as expected and would need to be changed. Before doing that I
want to know if this isn't just a configuration thing in cyrus itself.

Best regards
Chris