Re: What certificate uses "httpd -s"?

On 2024-04-28 15:01, quoth hruodr@xxxxxxxxx:
Since we are with sasl, here my settings:

sasl_pwcheck_method: auxprop
sasl_auxprop_plugin: ldapdb
sasl_ldapdb_uri: ldap://127.0.0.1
sasl_ldapdb_id: [...]
sasl_ldapdb_pw: [...]
sasl_ldapdb_canon_attr: uid

But what means "Failed to set SASL property"?

I'm guessing as to the cause of your problem, but there are a few things that are difficult to get working with caldav and SASL.

Firstly, make sure that you are NOT using DIGEST-MD5.  You can use the other SASL mechanisms still:

http_sasl_mech_list: plain cram-md5 scram-sha-256

Then, note that caldav needs virtual domains enabled - you can then set a default domain:

http_virtdomains: userid
http_defaultdomain: <your email domain>
caldav_realm: <your SASL realm>

<your email domain> is the domain part of the email address.
<your SASL realm> may or may not be the same as the email domain.

That may or may not help with the issue you're seeing.

Disclaimer: http://www2.peralex.com/disclaimer.html