Re: Global sieve-scripts - Can no longer update them

On Monday, 15 April 2024 11:42:22 CEST cyrus via Info wrote:
> > I "recently" upgraded to cyrus-imap version 3.8.1.
>
> Which version were you using previously?

Previous version was 3.4.5

> > This has been running correctly, but now that I want to update a global
> > sievescript (for a shared mailbox), I find that I can not login using the
> > user I got specified as "admins". This user/password still works when
> > connecting using "cyradm", but when using it with "sieveshell", it fails:
>
> Is it possible that you're using sieveshell from your old install?

No as all the files are managed by the package manager.

Additionally, "sieveshell" hasn't been updated for about 2 years (according to
github), which makes me think I am seeing a bug due to the script/tool not
being updated based on changes done in the past 2 years.

--
Joost