Wrong acces mailbox

Hi,

I got a problem, currently I don't know if the problem come from cyrusimap
or from the user.

The problem is I have a user A who claim he can see the mailbox of B. He
send me a screenshot of the client (outlook) and he seem right he can see
(at least the nb of messages, who was not very correct but close to the
real nb of messages).

A didn't know B and vice-verca.

So I check the ACL, can't see anything in acl everything are correct.

I'm pretty sure it's a old sync of the client when the B does a wrong
config, but I would like to be 100% sure.

So is they are any way to check the ACL database ?

Is they are any way to do a «connect-as» ? So I can try to connect as A to
see what the situation are. (event in CLI, I try cyradm -u cyradm --authz A
but it's not working as I though).

Regards.

--
Albert SHIH 🦫 🐸