Re: CalDav Setup help

I'm afraid you've reached the limit of my knowledge of DAV...

Hopefully someone else can chime in with whatever else is needed from here!

Cheers,

ellie

On Wed, 13 Sep 2023, at 10:11 AM, bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks Ellie.  That did the trick in that I can connect.  But I am getting a "404 - Mailbox does not exist" error.  When I look at the log I see "mlookup(user.mac.#calendars) failed: Mailbox does not exist".   When I read the Cyrus CalDav documentation I see "The CalDAV module will automatically create the required calendars for a user the first time that the user authenticates to the CalDAV server."  Maybe I am not authenticated?  Seems like the server should ask for credentials.  What should I look at?

Thanks again,

Bill