Re: carddav mailbox problem - additional info

On 7/29/23 20:07, Łukasz Michalski via Info wrote:
> I have carddav enabled in my cyrus-imapd installation and I am
> accessing it from my Android phone (using DAVx5), Thunderbird (A) and
> roundcube webmail.
>
> Now I attached my addressbook to new instance of thunerbird (B) and I
> see only 4 of 210 contacts. The same situation is with roundcube. On
> Android and old thunderbird (A) config I see all my contacts as usual.
> I think that this is because they are cached.

I have noticed (what I think are) similar issues using DAVx5 on my
Android phone and Evolution as a client on my main Fedora workstation.

I see only a subset (say 70) of my entire addressbook's contacts (of say
350).

One thing that helped the Evolution case was running `dav_reconstruct`
on the `imapd` server. I came across this after discovering that not all
contacts were being returned in response to `PROPFIND` requests at the
`/dav/addressbooks/user/dacoda/Default` path.

For the DAVx5 case, I'm still trying to understand why... only a subset
is being shown...

Completely wiping away the DAVx5 account and recreating the account
helps, but the issue reoccurs.

I will post in case I find any resolution.

To be frank, I'm not 100% sure that I am experience the same issue as
you, Łukasz.