Multiple listing of the same script in sieve

Hi, folks.

   I'm running cyrus-imapd 3.6.1 and its friends under Debian bookworm, and sieve has suddenly stopped working. I looked around for ideas on how to test it, and discovered sivtest. I'm able to connect to it, but if I try to list my scripts, I get the same one repeated four times:

Authenticated.
Security strength factor: 128
C: CAPABILITY
S: "IMPLEMENTATION" "Cyrus timsieved 3.6.1-Debian-3.6.1-4"
S: "VERSION" "1.0"
S: "SASL" "CRAM-MD5 DIGEST-MD5"
S: "SIEVE" "encoded-character comparator-i;ascii-numeric fileinto reject ereject vacation vacation-seconds notify enotify include editheader vnd.cyrus.snooze vnd.cyrus.imip envelope environment body imap4flags date ihave mailbox mboxmetadata servermetadata duplicate vnd.cyrus.jmapquery relational regex extlists subaddress copy index variables redirect-deliverby redirect-dsn special-use fcc mailboxid"
S: "NOTIFY" "mailto"
S: "EXTLISTS" "urn:ietf:params:sieve:addrbook"
S: "OWNER" "rjmx"
S: "UNAUTHENTICATE"
S: OK
listscripts
"main"
"main"
"main"
OK
LISTSCRIPTS
"main"
"main"
"main"
"main"
OK

If I put "delete main" in sieveshell, it still shows three of them.

OK
LISTSCRIPTS
"main"
"main"
"main"
OK
If I try to delete the remaining ones,
> delete main
delete failed: Deleting script: Script does not exist

Now, I'm not sure that this is the reason that sieve isn't working, but I think it'd be best to clear this up first before looking further. Anyone know how sieve scripts are implemented these days? Or any other suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Ron Murray <rjmx@xxxxxxxx>
PGP Fingerprint: 4D99 70E3 2317 334B 141E 7B63 12F7 E865 B5E2 E761