Re: event notifier problem

Hi Ellie, i'm a colleague of Gabriele.

I guess you're building this from git, since we haven't made even a beta release yet.  Thanks! :)

Yes :), we would like to try the
Multi-Mailbox Search, recently implemented.

I notice that the messages each have a payload like "{...}", except for the MessageMove event, which has a payload like "{..." -- that is, no closing "}" at the end.  It might just be that the log line has been truncated for some reason.

You are right, i didn't notice that the JSON output was truncated.
I still haven't found out why payload is not complete, but seems that the JSON is correctly built.
I placed a debug sentence here (between json_formatter and notify) and the traced JSON string was OK.
Maybe the problem is in notify method, i will dig into...

Matteo