Re: [Marketing Mail] Re: Upgrading from 3.4.1 on Debian

Thank you Matthijs!

Unfortunately the latest 3.4 series source package is 3.4.3-4 and release notes say I need to migrate to 3.4.4 before 3.6.
I think I will need to try to work out who the package maintainer is and ask if they have plans for a 3.4.4, which seems unlikely since the 3.4.3 package was last updated a year ago.

Best regards
Jim