Re: squatter fatal error, assertion failed - v. 3.6.0-beta3-1+b1

Hi,

I tried to reconstruct one of the problematic account with this:

/usr/lib/cyrus/bin/reconstruct -r -f -R -u pongraczi

Didn't work, squatter still assert failured:

cyrus/squatter[12044]: ERROR: message has more than 1000 header lines not caching any more
fatal error: Internal error: assertion failed: imap/squat_internal.c: 134: v64 >= 0

In case of 2 out of 7 assertion issues, that more than 1000 header lines exists, but the rest (5) there is no other information, only the folder name available.

Any idea?

Thank you!
IStván