Re: Squatter in 3.6.0~beta3-1

Hi,

It seems, I got results even with search random strings, like this one:
fdsfasdfasdfewr2refsdafvfsad

The result is the same, which appears with valid results, using a valid search string.
As I checked the list, it seems that is the last 66 emails I got since 30th of Oct.
The squatter run today afternoon.

I remember now, somewhere I read that, the recent squatter just give back the non-squattered emails with the results, too.

My system has the following config (relevant snippet):

        # incremental index changed mailboxes (fulltext) approximately every hour
        squatter1       cmd="/usr/sbin/cyrus squatter -i" period=60

        # reindex all mailboxes (fulltext) daily
        squattera       cmd="/usr/sbin/cyrus squatter" at=0130

Do you have any recommendation, regarding to squatter?

Thanks,
István