Re: cyradm perl error on Debian Testing

Ellie, Yadd, thanks for your answers!
Debian stable (Bullseye) uses this versions:

libpcre2-8-0:amd64 10.36-2
libpcre3:amd64        2:8.39-13

and works fine.

In Debian testing (Bookworm) this versions are installed:

libpcre2-8-0:amd64 10.39-3
libpcre3:amd64       2:8.39-13

and cyradm does not work.

I'll report it on Debian bug tracker, following your suggestions.

Thanks again!

Javier.-