Re: Statistics for management

On 27.01.22 10:29, pmenzel+cyrus.topicbox.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
For an evaluation of the IT group, we need statistics. Does Cyrus offer some statistics, on the number and sizes of inboxes and users, average message sizes, transfer, …? Or do you know of scripts scraping the file system and log files?

Cyrus's storage is transparent to the filesystem, if you only have a single partition, you can just use file/folder analysing scripts.

I am doubtful such statistics would give any meaningful insight on an IT group performance, but it’s what management wants.

I wonder if we're the only org where management hoards more emails than all other users combined. They don't always appreciate statistics in hindsight. :)

<<< multipart/mixed; boundary=------------gbTB0JGGZFhgsOR98CuS7e20; protected-headers=v1; boundary="----------=_1643277053-347565-1"; charset="UTF-8": Unrecognized >>>