Re: Outlook vs. Cyrus

On 1/13/22 12:08, Vladislav Kurz wrote:
Dear colleagues,

please what is your experience regarding cyrus and outlook (2016/365)?

Can't tell.
After the disaster with 2013, which lead to loss of data, I refused to let anyone use any of my IMAP servers with OutLook.

Have you found some tweaks that could improve how outlook and cyrus cooperate?

Unfortunately not.

Do you have any experience if oulook works better newer versions of cyrus, or some other IMAP servers?

See above, no.
But I find it unlikely: OutLook is so broken it doesn't even emit an error message when there's an error; it just silently ignore the problem (and possibly lose messages).
How can one possible fix this server side?

Good luck :(

 bye
       av.