Timezone issues with FreeBusy?

I am throwing this out there to see if anyone has experienced a similar issue.

I imported a bunch of ICS files from Outlook, and they show up fine in GNOME Evolution, but when curl-ing the /freebusy/user/jsmith endpoint, the times are incorrect. Rather than converting the time from Los Angeles time to UTC, it simply plops a Z at the end of the Los Angeles time and calls it a day.

It is strange since the other calendars in cyrus exhibit no such issue.

If this issue sounds familiar to anyone, your help would be greatly appreciated. I will owe you your choice of coffee or beer :)

Thank you,
Dacoda Strack