Moving mail between mailboxes in Murder Setup

Hello,

is-it possible to move mails between mailboxes in a murder setup, if this mailboxes aren't on the same backend?

I didn't read anything about that in documentation.

I've played with sharedseenstate and ACLs but didn't manage to achieve that.
I activate telemetry for the shared mailbox and didn't see nothing.

Actually, we are migrating users to cyrus-imapd 3.0.7 and some users reports this morning that they can't delete mails from shared mailbox with Thunderbird.
Thunderbird deletes mails, moving them to users Trash and they can't.

Have anynone the solution?
It's quite blocking for now.

Thank you,
Ismaël Tanguy