Re: Mailshare conversations

Sorry for the delay.  Yes, this does seem like the right thing to do.  The conversation root being the user is a convenience for a ton of things to the point that we're basically using "fake users" for storing related things for a business.

But doing the same thing for mailshare would be quite easy I think.  There are only a few places where we convert mailbox name to conversations_db path.

Bron.