sync_clients bails out - failed to order folders correctly

Hello list,

I had a working replication between to cyrus 3.0 servers running.

The sync_client is started once a day.

In the last days the sync_client bails out with

do_folders: failed to order folders correctly

every time on a  specific mailbox of a specific user.

I can't see that there is a problem with the mailbox ( cyr_expire and squatter are running correctly ).

How can I get the sync_client work again?

thanks in advance and kind regards,

Konrad
--
Konrad Mauz - Rechenzentrum HTWG Konstanz
Tel: +497531206472 - Fax: +497531206153

----
To Unsubscribe: