Re: Cryus 3.2.2: Remote does not support ANNOTATEMORE

Il 12/08/2020 11:16, Rainer Ruprechtsberger ha scritto:
Hi,
not sure if it is only after the upgrade to 3.2.2 since the features are
not that much in use. But I did set 'expire' and 'sharedseen' before.

Now I get 'Remote does not support ANNOTATEMORE' using 'mboxconfig ..
expire' or 'sharedseen' or even 'info'.
[...]
Hello Rainer,

if I well remember, from 3.2 version Cyrus IMAP does not support the ANNOTATEMORE experimental extension by default no more. It provides now the support for METADATA only.

Sharedseen, comment, expire, etc are all annotations.

I have a lot of problems using Cyrus::IMAP::Admin between different Cyrus IMAP server versions.

I suggest to use the Cyrus::IMAP::Admin version provided by the Cyrus IMAP server. So, when you upgrade Cyrus IMAP, upgrade the Perl admin utility too and use that.

Alternatively, you can try to configure your Cyrus IMAP 3.2 with

	annotation_enable_legacy_commands: 1

but I never verified this chance. Upgrade the client to use METADATA could be the better and definitive choice.

Cheers
Marco
----
To Unsubscribe: