Restore message date from "Date:" field

Hi all,
I just noticed the dates of some old emails are wrongly displayed on roundcube webmail.

In short, the list view shows the filesystem date of the affected messages (ie: mtime of u.1 file), rather than what is found in the "Date:" header field

These were emails migrated from an old system, but I vaguely remember I had some issue at the time which I solved with some combination of rsync+imapsync.

Can "reconstruct" be used to repopulate the index file with the correct date from "Date:" field? If not, what I can do to solve the issue? I already tried "reconstruct -u user@domain -x -f -r -G", but with no avail.

Thanks.

--
Danti Gionatan
Supporto Tecnico