Re: lmtp Trying to unput wrong character

Am 09.07.20 um 11:47 Uhr schrieb Stephan:
> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble with a mail stuck in the queue, it can't get
> delivered because lmtpd has some problem, it says:
>
> lmtp: FATAL: Trying to unput wrong character
>
> I'm not sure what to do about this. I found the error message in
> prot_ungetc() which is sitting in lib/prot.c but don't know what this
> actually does. If I interpret this correctly, it gets called in
> pushmsg() in lmtpengine.c and the comment says that there is a carriage
> return that should be put back, which apparently doesn't work.
>
> Any hints ?

If you check the list archives you will find that this happens
occasionally. IMO your best bet is to delete the mail from the queue.

Cheers,
Sebastian
begin:vcard
fn:Sebastian Hagedorn
n:Hagedorn;Sebastian
org;quoted-printable:Universit=C3=A4t zu K=C3=B6ln, RRZK;Netzinfrastruktur
adr;quoted-printable;dom:;;Weyertal 121;K=C3=B6ln;;50931
email;internet:Hagedorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx
title:M.A.
tel;work:+4922147089578
x-mozilla-html:FALSE