Re: Remove ANNOTATE-EXPERIMENT-1

You should be able to set

implicit_owner_rights: lkxa

Keep in mind that rights are inherited from their parents, so you will have to change existing mailboxes using SETACL, or by shutting down Cyrus, dumping mailboxes.db to a test file, editing the entries and then undumping the database.  If you've never done the latter, I WOULD NOT recommend doing it without first making a backup copy of mailboxes.db.