ACL on root mailbox

Hi everyone,

I would like to known what kind of ACL you give on a shared mailbox. My
problem is :

  I have some users who are admin on the mailbox, it's needed because those
  admin-user can create sub folder.

  But some user make mistake time to time and move the mailbox under some
  other mailbox

    shared/mailbox1
    shared/mailbox2

        --->

            shared/mailbox1/mailbox2

and the problem of course is the mail for mailbox2 go to /dev/null.

So how can I give enough rights to someone to let he manage their mailbox
but prevent this kind of wrong manipulation.

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris