Re: Sieve runtime error claiming mailbox doesn't exist

On 12/13/19 5:48 PM, Michael Menge wrote

which cyrus version did you use with CentOS7?

I can't be certain since the jump to CentOS 8 killed off my CentOS 7 install, but the latest packages listed for CentoOS 7 is cyrus-imapd-2.4.17-15.el7.x86_64.rpm

Can you post the sieve script. I don't know if the log shows the full path,
but make sure that the fileinto command does not contain the "user/jim" part
as the fileinto is relative to the INBOX of the user.

Yep. That was it.  I tried just about every combination except that.

=======================

Dec 14 19:12:49 buttercup cyrus/lmtp[10349]: Delivered: <20191215001249.5320B2167685@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> to mailbox: user.jim.System Messages

Dec  6 12:51:39 buttercup cyrus/lmtp[27814]: LOSTQUOTA: unable to
record change of 697 bytes and 1 messages in quota
user.jim: Quota root does not exist

something else is not working correct. Is the configdirectory configured?
Does it exist? Do directory and quotafiles exists?

I hadn't started tackling that error message yet.  I will due my due diligence with Google, Stack Exchange, etc... and come back to the lists if I can't get it sorted out.

Thanks for helping me with the immediate problem.

----
To Unsubscribe: