Re: Issues with replication and folder/Sieve subscription

Hi Albert,

If instead of -A you used -u for each of your users did it worked? Or did it crashed in the same user as with -A?. Which Cyrus version were you running?.

Cheers,

sarenet
Egoitz Aurrekoetxea
Dpto. de sistemas
944 209 470
Parque Tecnológico. Edificio 103
48170 Zamudio (Bizkaia)

Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense si es necesario hacerlo.