Re: LDAP auth and ptloader

Hi Sven,

I don't know much about running it in a production capacity, but our test suite sets up the following for LDAP pts:

imapd.conf:
   ptloader_sock: /path/to/some/socket
   auth_mech: pts
   pts_module: ldap

cyrus.conf:
   SERVICES {
      ptloader cmd="ptloader" listen="/path/to/some/socket"
   }

Does this get you going?

Cheers,

ellie