IP based Authentication

Hi All,

I'm trying to configure Cyrus IMAP so that some user account can ne read only from fixed IP. The scenario is this:

* there are two employees group
* the first one are mobile employees who access mails from mobile phones
* the second group of employees are person who works in the office and access the most critical mailboxes.

I want to restrict the access for this second group only from the public IP address of the office.

The mail domain has to be the same for both groups.

How can I proceed?

thanks in advance
Chris
----