Is there any to reconstruct a mailbox, if used just have the email files, but none of the original cyrus.* files?

Hi - Is there any to reconstruct a mailbox, if you just have the email files, but none of the original cyrus.* files? Don't ask me why, it's a very long story.

As an aside, has anyone ever had a situation where emails were los,t when someone used Apple Mail to transfer a lot of files from one folder to another? We had this happen. Someone tried to move a years worth of emails, 22K or so, to a new folder. Only a few files emails ended up in the new folders, and the rest were totally deleted. I confirmed via my backup logs, that this was the case. The same user tried the same operation the year before, and the same thing happened. i tried using Thunderbird, and had no problems. Just curious. Thanks.

Mark London
mrl@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----
To Unsubscribe: